I am really trying not to fall back into old habits of neglecting my blogs. So here is a little update:
The Memorial sweater is finished.
Dr. T. (who retired after being my physician since 1977) --his second pair of gift socks. Lovely black sock yarn.
A Log Cabin Blanket that will be a long-term work-in-progress as it is all made up of scraps. At the moment I am on the 5th of 24 blocks.
I have finally chosen the color for the new countertops.
Level I, Master Hand Knitter's Program is finished, and the binder is sent in. Sorry for the upside-down picture of the swatches. It cost over $35 to send the binder (that included $5+ for the mailing box).
I almost forgot--I finished my Wingspan shawl/scarf. One-100g ball of sock yarn.
And last but not least, the pair of pears. We picked 14 pears (and I wasted two testing them before they were ready, so 16 in all). They are only 2" long, but the sweetest tasiest little pears. We finally got the proper pollinator for our older pear tree. The older tree was riotously covered in blossoms, but the pollinator is just a wee little thing. We are hoping for an increasingly larger crop every year.
Franquemont University Access FAQ
4 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment