DD3's warm, snug, cozy lined hat is finished. Only took my knitting time from yesterday and today (besides canning 14 more quarts of tomatoes (49 quarts in all so far). It is worsted weight Sayelle for the Aran layer and stocking stitch with sock yarn for the lining. It will be really snug--and easy care. I hope to have the lined mitts finished for Friday, when I go to the city, so I can bring them to her. She is taking the Dental Assistant program at NAIT, and prefers to take the bus rather than worry about parking, so she requested the lined set as an early Christmas Present, for those cold waits at the bus stop. I might just make her a jewelled cowl to match so she isn't without a knit gift at Christmas time (must add that to the list in the previous post),
The lining side:
Guess who? Obviously not my lovely young daughter.
Now I must get to work on the mittens.
Franquemont University Access FAQ
3 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment