I am alive. I am well. I am very busy. I love blogs that include pictures, so I would like to include pictures, but that's the time factor--due to dial-up I need to resize all my pictures smaller, then post them. My internet line is unreliable at best. And now what was once news, is somewhat old hat.
Please keep visiting me, I will try to do better.
Franquemont University Access FAQ
3 years ago





Dial Up is difficult. Sorry you have to deal with that. I love seeing your photos and am looking forward to seeing all you have been working on. You get so much done in such a short time I can see why you would think it was old hat, but not me. You amaze with all you accomplish.
ReplyDeleteDial up is such a pain but at least it eventually gets you to the internet.
ReplyDeleteHang in there.