We had so much rain that the garden and yard were under water for 6 weeks:
Mom and I planted flowers at the Hospital complex in Lamont, where she is a resident of the Nursing Home.
An exciting project was for Stratford Shakespeare Festival, a sweater for Brian Denehey in "The Homecoming".
I completed my sweater for a Design Challenge on Ravelry. It is made from Hebridean 2-ply from https://www.virtualyarns.com/.
And for my Edmonton Eskimo fans: Eskimo toques and dreads. Made 3 sets for D2 and D3 as well as D2's
spouse. Also GD2 and her boyfriend each got a Saskatchewan Roughrider toque--their dreads yet to be made.
The Haruni shawl, for SIL (in Ontario)'s Bday:
Several pairs of socks, some for Christmas, some for me:
Fingerless gloves for Christmas presents:
Alterations to a wedding dress that came from Mexico shaped like a giant nightgown with a lace yoke and large rectangles for a skirt and large rectangles for long sleeves. Some modifications and lot of prayers: VOILA
There were some small projects for the Citadel Theatre "Little Women".
A sweater called Mossbank--Fair Isle for a Christmas or January Bday gift (no picture yet), a new small project for the Theatre, for A Christmas Carol, and on my wish list for after Christmas--A Ron Schweizer design called "Flowers of Life", which I may modify into a cardigan:
Nice to be back with you. Hopefully I will be able to be more faithful about inviting you all back to my blog. God bless you all.














WOW!!! Just ....WOW!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd there aren't enough words for how lovely the lace projects are!
so glad to hear from you....your work is amazing! I am blown away by your talent. Love the photos with you and your mom....what a beautiful lady! Have a wonderful start to your December!
ReplyDeleteGood to have you baci!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE that last sweater pattern and can see it in my future! Are you saying you knit a sweater for Brian Denehey? Or, were you just admiring it? I was touched by you and your mother planting flowers at the nursing home. Very sweet. Hope to see you blogging more. I have a new blog address myself and saw you peeking at the old address.
ReplyDeleteRebecca (socks-for-mum)