Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year Everyone

I'm busy organizing about 2000 photos that are taking up space on the camera, duplicates in different folders on the laptop, also in Flickr.  Once that's done, or sooner, I want to tidy up my old years' project lists.  I have in mind something like this:
Completed Projects 2009
appears as a single line, but it is a link leading to where these projects are:  I'm thinking on Flickr or Picasa.  Same with 2010, and 2011.  Same with my Reading list--but I'm not sure where to store that n order to link to, since pictures aren't involved.  Maybe work on the look of the blog a bit, too.


What are we up to?  I started the New Year with the Flu.  Head, chest, weak muscles, joint pain.  Now just still coughing to clear out the chest, and still fatigue easily.  Tomorrow to Edmonton for preventive maintenance on the Tundra.  Bit of a LYS visit, groceries and buy a pattern at the fabric store.
Working on the Mossbank Cardigan, and have started the Ginny cardigan.  Pictures to follow.
Spring-like weather--happy about temperatures, not happy about freezing rain, and wish there was more snowcover for strawberries, perennials, and our wintering trees and shrubs sitting in the ground in their pots.
Have a great January, or until I can post again.

Will correct the weird font/color thing later.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! Thank you for the warm welcome back. It has been busy, but lonely without you bloggin' buddies! Please take care Sigrun and feel better soon....

    ReplyDelete