...that almost 6 months has passed since my last post. I had such good intentions to keep everything up. But at that time we were full-swing into the greenhouse season, and that endeavor is a time-sucker. A while back I entertained the thought of discontinuing the blog, since I wasn't doing my readers (and there are still regular visitors) justice by neglecting the posting. But when I am blogging I am also visiting other blogs (even when I'm not posting, sometimes I still pop in), so I won't likely stop. Those of you who are still visiting could leave me a bit of a comment, then I'd know if I should continue.
Today I won't put up a long post, just enough to let you know what I'm up to--putting up garden produce and trying to keep up with the weeds.
I have 4 sweaters, a shawl and a pair of socks in progress, and have signed up for Level 1 of the Master Knitter Program. That's a lot of work. And on rainy days, I'm trying to finish my renos downstairs. Next time I post, I will try to catch up what is relevant from the last 6 months, along with some pictures.
Sorry, my loyal friends.
Franquemont University Access FAQ
3 years ago





I read you on google reader. When you post I'm happy to see you. It isn't an issue if you don't post!
ReplyDeleteAnd I have you on google reader as well, so don't stop writing! I cannot believe how busy you are with the greenhouse and yet you still have a very impressive OTN list, plus Master Knitter! Yikes---there is no wondering why you can't often write.
ReplyDeleteHmm am reading a lot about this Master Knitter programme, is it a worldwide recognised thing?
ReplyDeleteYou have to be a member of The Knitting Guild of America (Google TKGA). It is not limited to Americans--people from all over the world have taken it. It is not a degree or anything, you get a certificate and a pin, It might seem that the early level is very simple and basic, but the standard is almost perfection. There is a lot of research to be done. Even if you know a technique, when you report about it, you have to refer to references. If you are a Ravelry member there is a group for it called TKGA. Thanks for visiting.
Delete