Monday, April 20, 2009

More on You're Never too Old to Learn

When I publish a post, I get a message "Bad Request" so i save it in drafts and publish it from there, but it didn't save all of it, so I must complete it now.

3. When you change font for emphasis, change back when you're finished emphasizing.

4 . I managed to upload all the pictures in my first April 20 post with only 2 gliches--one on the part of "blogger" and my accidental delete. WOW!!

3 comments:

  1. Sigrun- It's tricky, but you'll soon get the hang of it. I have to change from Firefox to Internet Explorer when I use blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to try what Lorraine does. My pics always load at the top of the page and I have to move them around. Maybe it is a Firefox thing. And, if you didn't admit to those silly errors nobody would notice, I am sure. Except maybe for the italics. But then, it could be because everything is important! Comes with aging. (see previous comment)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your pictures loading at the top of the page is a 'Blogger' thing..... that was one of the main reasons I switched to Wordpress. You can place your pics exactly where you want them to go in WP. Each blog service has its pros and cons though. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete