Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Spinning my Wheels and Running in Circles

Hello, my dear and loyal friends.  We are so harried right now with the Greenhouse season, and all the work that is falling behind faster than I can keep up with it (garden and yard).  The house is a mess, I'm always one dishwasher load behind, and we're almost out of socks and undies so I know it's been a while since I did laundry.  I check my e-mail and a new Rav Group I've joined because they are having a Fair Isle design challenge that I want to participate in this fall.  I am peeking into your blogs once in a while, but am having trouble commenting because I shouldn't be "playing" on the computer.  See you soon.  I have not really deserted you--call it a bit of a hiatus.  ( I wish I could have a hiatus from all the work).
♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. I used to manage a nursery - I was completely out of touch with family and friends at this time of year, so I know what you're going through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A blog hiatus is totally understandable. Hope things calm down soon.

    ReplyDelete