On the baking homestretch. Spitzbuben (Austrian jam-filled cookies)
And the all-time favorite: Lemon Bars. (Sorry, I don't know why the picture flipped.
And at this time of the year all these little characters move in with us to add to the Christmas spirit: Choir of Angels--the golden cloud is packing material that came in a gift from Germany.
Sleeping elves they have the cutest corduroy pants and plaid shirts.
Snowman Family:
Snowmen in knit hats and sweaters--thanks to Costco--I didn't knit the clothes.
A Pair of Bears dressed for the season:
Last (so I thought) Christmas gift: World War II Watch Cap for SonIL
Tomorrow: Decorate gingerbread men for my Religion class on Thursday, bake 2 pans of Date Squares, Black and White Cookies and Linzer cookies. A last-minute pair of mitts for a friend who has to lose weight (I usually gave her a plate of baking), and another illusion scarf--this time for DD2. Turkey into fridge to thaw on Thursday, I already have the Christmas Day menu listed, finish laundry tomorrow, clean up the kitchen.
I've also been sneaking time for the Master Knitter Level 2--have 2 out of 4 book reviews done, one swatch out of 24 done, 5 more knit but not blocked.
Wishing that all your Christmas goodies be calorie-free.☺
Franquemont University Access FAQ
3 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment