Add more layers, wrap more lights, continue up and up...
Until it's all done.
Top off with angel which was a gift from DD1 the first year she lived away from home.
Now add glass ornaments, some very sentimental old ornaments,
Some new ornaments,
Many gifts from former students:
Some hand-made ornaments,
And some memoirs: trip to Hawaii in 1980, and our Pork Producing days:
Add many, many more ornaments, string gold beads, and "It's Light-up Time!!!
Our tree has 2500 tips on the tree, and about 1200 mini-lights. I love
Christmas trees!!
I guess I should have put tree-growing in The Garden Blog, so, since I have done some cooking there, why don't you pop over there to see some of the Christmas goodies that I've baked so far (but am far from finished).





That's a beautiful tree! I will miss mine this year---new kitten Molly would have WAY too much fun with it.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
hallo Sigrun,
ReplyDeleteWow, ist das ein schöner Christbaum,
mit soviel tollen Kugeln und Lichtern,
de, schönen alten Christbaumschmuck aus den verschiedenen Jahrzehnten einfach toll,
wünsche dir eine schöne Advent- und Weihnachtszeit,
liebe Grüße
Evi
Beautiful Tree! I read your baking post too. That is a lot of baking. I bet the smells are wonderful.
ReplyDelete